While submitting the order, user’s email ID, Name and contact info (optional) is required for registering an account. Additionally, the browser type of user is automatically determined for improving the web experience. No additional or hidden information is collected and the above mentioned information is kept confidential from any third entity (including the expert).
Use of information
The minimal collected information is used only to facilitate the customer and make the order processing mechanism as smooth as possible.
- The information assists us to provide a personalized experience depending on your requirements.
- In order to enhance and further improve the performance of website for facilitating our clients.
- Improved customer services and prompt notifications on contact number are made possible with the help of your provided information.
- Any information provided by you will not be shared, sold, transferred or exchanged with any other entity for any reason whatsoever, apart from the order information required for delivering the work or services.
- The registered email address will only be utilized for the sake of communication and notifications.
- No third party or expert will be able to view or access your email address.
Protection of information
Xpertsolver takes strong measures to keep the provided information secure. Xpertsolver does not ask for any credit card details personally. The transactions are managed using third party vendor to ensure secure and anonymous procedure. The transaction data is transmitted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL). None of your payment info is saved and all information is disposed of following the successful transaction.
Cookies are used to enhance the user experience on the website. Cookies are small files stored on your PC (On your permission) by the website. It enables website server to recognize your browser and some other anonymous information. We install cookies to understand and save your preferences for future visits
Data Protection Act (1998) Compliance
The website rules are in compliance with the Data Protection act (1998) along with any modifications and updating in the Act up to date
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The website has been designed for the use of persons above the age of 13. The content of website is in compliance with the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). No information is collected from anyone below the age of 13. Anyone under the age of 13 is advised not to use the website without adult supervision. Transactions must not be done without any adult supervision.
Terms and conditions
A detailed terms and conditions section has been drafted to avoid any misunderstandings and can be accessed using this link - Terms and conditions.
This "Private policy" was last modified on 21th December, 2016